Required Qualifications/Competencies & Skills
• A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
• At least one (1) year’s relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience.
• A valid Barbados driver’s license will be required
To provide technical maintenance and support to users across the Company for existing hardware or hardware the company may utilize in the future; inclusive of:
- POS, Drive-thru ordering, Security and Surveillance Systems.
- Computers, Peripherals, Servers and Backup Systems.
- Local and Wide Area Networks.
Applicants Must Possess The Following:
- Must be committed to good customer service and willing to work a shift system.
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication.
- Good observation, surveillance and report writing skills.
- Must be a good team player, physically fit and vigilant.
- Ability to make sound decisions in accordance with Company standards.
- Experience in military, police or para-military training would be an asset.
- A valid Security License would be an asset.
Maintaining and protecting the security and safety of customers, staff and property within the assigned restaurants. Conducting surveillance and patrols by foot of the restaurants and surrounding environs. Enforcing the Company’s rules and regulations to ensure the provision of the highest standard of service to our customers.
Send resumes to:
The Human Resources Manager
Chefette Restaurants Limited
P.O. Box 155, Bridgetown
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged