Chefette recognises that today's children are tomorrow's adults, and with this view, Chefette became the first fast food facility to introduce a playground in Barbados. The first playground was established in Rockley in 1989. Since then, 7 more have been built, each strategically placed and packed with slides and activities that children are sure to enjoy.
Starting with Black Rock's 3-Storey playground, Chefette began building MEGA multi-storey playgrounds and was the first restaurant in the Caribbean to do so.
Chefette Wildey became the 2nd location in Barbados to have a 3-Storey playground and our fourth MEGA playground. It also features the highest slide in the whole island!
In October, 2013, Rockley's air conditioned playground was upgraded to a MEGA 2-Storey playground.
And in June, 2016, Six Roads' playground was upgraded to a MEGA 2-Storey playground.
- Black Rock, St. Michael (MEGA 3-Storey)
- Charles Rowe Bridge, St. George (MEGA 2-Storey)
- Rockley, Christ Church (MEGA 2-Storey)
- Six Roads, St. Philip (NEW MEGA 2-Storey)
- Speightstown, St. Peter (MEGA 2-Storey)
- Warrens, St. Michael (NEW MEGA 3-Storey)
- Wildey, St. Michael (MEGA 3-Storey)
- "The Walk", Welches, St. Thomas (MEGA 3-Storey)
All Chefette playgrounds are designed with safety in mind, with features such as special rubber tiles, enclosed tube slides (for the larger slides) and grip footholds on the bridges.