Over the last 4 decades, Chefette Restaurants Limited has proven itself as a dynamic organization which aims to exceed the expectations of our customers through the selection and development of its team.
Applications with accompanying résumés should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
The Employee Relations Manager
Chefette Restaurants Limited
P.O. Box 155
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged. Below is a list of the current vacancies within our organization.
Deadline: Sunday, April 26, 2015
Applicants should possess the following:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field.
- Ability to assist in the installation, maintenance and servicing of various pieces of equipment within a restaurant environment.
- Possession of qualifications and / or experience working with electrical / electronics, A/C refrigeration, mechanical and hydraulic repairs.
- Maintains a high level of safety standards.
- Willing to work within a shift system.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An element of lifting, bending and standing will be a normal requirement.
- A valid Barbados driver’s license will be required.
Maintain security and safety of people and property in assigned restaurants by patrolling areas on foot and enforcing organization rules and regulations.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Committed to excellence in customer service
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication
- Team player
- Willing to work shift system
- Skilled in observation and decision making